WorkIN: Weekly Virtual Experience
Trade your workout for a workIN—a true body+mind experience guided by the wisdom of your nervous system.
Move your body with comfort and confidence. Discover the key to moving with JOY & EASE again
– your Nervous System!
REMEMBER WHEN IT FELT SAFE TO MOVE YOUR BODY?
When you were able to climb a flight of stairs, hike a trail, or chase after a toddler without hesitation or fear??? You used to enjoy exercise, but now you feel anxiety about triggering an old injury or struggle to progress. You’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. And you need the stress-relieving benefits of exercise now more than ever. You’re not alone.
Working IN taps INto the wisdom of your Nervous System, your most untapped resource, so that you can…
- To break through patterns & compensations that trigger old INjuries. You will be amazed at how moving through developmental patterns & reflexes will help you find comfort & ease. Tripped-up reflexes are often the missing link in recurring injuries and pain.
- Feel safe and confident IN progressing your strength & flexibility
- Realize greater FUNction IN everyday life! Results like greater shoulder stability to play ball with your kids. Endurance & alignment to go for long hikes again. Getting on and off the floor with ease so you can Play with grandkids. A “stable & able spine”© that allows you to enJOY traveling the world!
RECONNECT to JOY
- Actually enJOY exercise/movement again
- Reap the benefits of feeling calm and centered but without the frustrating experience of trying to sit IN meditation.
YOU DESERVE MORE FROM YOUR MOVEMENT PRACTICE
It’s time to leave the workout perspective behind. Yes, the movement/Pilates Instructor who believes movement heals is telling you NOT to work out. INstead, I’m INviting you to Work IN. Working in is a more meaningful version of working out. It’s my signature style of Dropping in and acknowledging your body and mind. Then exploring developmental movements that deeply connect your brain and body while strengthening and stabilizing your core and extremities. And because Working in goes beyond just talking about a mind-body connection and actually MOVES you toward it, you are left feeling calm, centered, and energized to live the active life you deserve.
Why I created this?
Witnessing the struggles in my 25+ years in rehab and fitness motivated me to create a synergistic, highly efficient method that combines Pilates, reflex integration (tripped-up reflexes are often the missing piece in musculoskeletal issues) and Brain-Body exercises. The result is accessible movement that builds stability and strength of your body and mind!
This work is informed by my extensive training as an OT, Pilates and pelvic floor specialist, brain gym practitioner, and integrative manual therapist.
Consider this your INvitation to create a deeper transformation. It’s time to work IN. Working out changes bodies; working IN changes lives ©.
I can’t wait to help you uncover the wisdom of your nervous System!
Kelly Hale MS, OTR/L, IMT,c, NCPT